Tuesday 13 December 2011

MOVING LIGHTS : 'OM'

First try at light painting ... I tried making the symbol "OM" using LED lights ...
Finally I settled with this...the closest I could get

My frustration when I could not get things right.



The LED I used for the effect.


NO PHOTOSHOP USED

FOR PHOTOGRAPH:
-Samsung Wave [Cellphone Camera].
-Green LED
-Lots and Lots of Patience. [Believe me I spent 3 hours for getting one right picture...]

FOR EFFECT:
-ISO setting- the lowest one can get. [In my case ISO = 50].
-A dark room.

ACTUAL SYMBOL - OM :

Image courtesy:
http://www.energy-healing-info.com/om-symbol.html

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! This is really beautiful! Om or no Om, they look great! :) Tell me something about light painting. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...